Bridge Information Systems has named John Jessop managing director of its European operation. The move plugs a hole in Bridge's global organization structure, placing an experienced operator in the Bridge region that requires the most immediate attention. Jessop was senior executive vice president of Telerate Inc. at the time of its acquisition by Dow Jones in 1990.
The top European slot at Bridge had been empty since the departure of Don Roll (IMD, April 7), former European managing director
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management