LONDON--Bridge's London News bureau is gearing up to move into a new, larger location. Meanwhile, the New York office is also expanding its newsroom. This expansion is coming from a variety of areas, including increased coverage in emerging markets as well as company news.
Bridge News in London will be consolidating all news operations into one central location.
The newsrooms, now spread over three floors of the Bridge House will move to the third floor of Winchmore House, the former Telerate
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?