NEW YORK--Former Telerate and Bridge executive Rick Snape is now consulting at Moneyline Telerate, advising on the integration of the Telerate global business and participating in strategic relationships with partners such as Reuters, Savvis and international distributors.
Snape has almost 25 years of experience in the market data field. Moneyline Telerate chief executive officer Jon Robson says, "Rick is a member of the integration team and brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to our
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?