BURLINGTON, MASS.: Newsedge has sold Etopic, a service that delivers editorially tailored business news to corporate extranets and websites, to hundreds of companies since its launch last year, says Sheila McGarrigle, Newsedge's vice president of international marketing, in an interview with Inside Market Data.
This is good news for the news syndicator, which only a few months ago was rumored to be going out of business.
McGarrigle says the company has changed its corporate identity and strat
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?