1 Year Ago
The widely anticipated merger between Data Broadcasting Corp. and Financial Times Asset Management was approved by DBC stockholders. Even though the Financial Times brand would almost certainly be the calling card for the group, DBC products were likely to get the biggest boost in terms of content and marketing. "FTAM has 7,000 institutional clients," said the company's anointed CEO, Stuart Clark, adding, "we're going to take advantage of the cross- marketing opportunities."
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management