Bank of Boston Corp. will stage an Internet pilot program next month that will allow two or three corporate customers to receive real-time foreign exchange quotes from BoB's Boston trading floor using Java-enhanced Netscape Communication Corp. browers. The service will also enable those customers to execute FX spot transactions. This pilot is the second stage in an ongoing Internet project at the bank. BoB hopes to eventually allow its corporate customers access to all data distributed on it
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?