Swedish exchange operator OMX Group last week launched a new exchange trading platform, dubbed Genium, that will speed up data distribution and support the bandwidth-reducing FAST (FIX Adapted for Streaming data) protocol for market data, officials say.
FIX will be a key feature of the new platform for trading and market data, says Anders Fridlund, senior vice president of products at OMX. "When we can implement FIX/FAST as a native protocol, we will have extremely low latency," he says.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?