The move is expected to attract further interest in the exchange's data from international customers, who currently account for 85 percent of SGX order flow, says Rama Pillai, head of intermediaries and market access at SGX.
The hosting solution is currently in live production with clients in Europe and the US, says Yousaf Hafeez, a director at BT. Latency-sensitive clients could put their trading engines in Singapore, while others could access data via Radianz's everyday extranet, he says.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?