Stifel Nicolaus & Co., Key Services Corp., First Albany Corp. and a group at Kemper Securities Corp. have each taken steps to increase their reliance on Beta Systems Inc.'s upgraded retail quote service -- dubbed, rather protractedly, Betaquotes for the Windows Operating System.
Stifel, with a total of 410 brokers, plans within six weeks to begin testing Betaquotes for Windows. 250 broker- strong Key Services Corp. plans to start its tryout of full Windows service on 35 to 40 desktops in abou
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?