Rabobank International London branch and investment banking group Bridgewell have completed the roll-out of Thomson Financial’s Thomson One Equity products, officials said last week. Both firms signed two-year deals with the vendor. Specific terms were not disclosed.
Rabobank, part of the corporate and investment banking arm of the Netherlands-based Rabobank Group, has deployed Thomson One Equity Web, the thin client version of the Thomson One Equity workstation, to 11 members of its mergers
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management