WATSON JOINS MULTEX.COM
James Watson has joined Multex.com as senior vice president and head of sales, Europe, from Slam Dunk Networks. Watson joined California-based Slam Dunk Networks in March last year (IMD, March 13, 2000) after a surprise departure from Bridge, where he was joint head of sales, UK and Ireland, with Andrew Beacham. At Slam Dunk Networks, Watson was global head of sales, based in Palo Alto, Calif. At Multex.com, Watson will be based in London and will report to Brooks Gibb
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management