Elisabeth DeMarse, a former Hoover's and Bloomberg executive, has joined Ilife.com as president and chief executive officer. Ilife.com, based in North Palm Beach, Florida, is a personal finance Internet company. DeMarse worked at Hoover's for over a year and spent ten years at Bloomberg. Prior to Bloomberg, DeMarse spent four years at Citibank's Information Business.
Erik Hansen has been appointed managing director of Tibco Software's Europe, Middle East and Africa operations. Hansen was pr
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?