Data Broadcasting Corp. has formed a new division, information services, and has tapped Edward Anderson as the division's president. The division includes DBC-West, which develops and markets financial and sports information news services and BMI, a financial information service marketed by Broadcast International. Data Broadcasting acquired Broadcast International Inc. earlier this year. Stockholders voted in June to merge the two companies (IMD, July 17). Anderson was most recently execut
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?