eSignal Europe VP Defects to TT
Steve Stewart, vice president and general manager of Interactive Data's eSignal division in Europe, left the vendor last week to take up a new role at Chicago-based derivatives trading software vendor Trading Technologies today, Monday, Dec. 12, where he will also be based in London. Stewart held a similar role at FutureSource prior to its acquisition by Interactive Data last year. A spokesperson for Interactive Data says Stewart's role is currently being adver
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge