Richard Stream, chief information officer and director of operations and information services at Piper Jaffray & Co. in Minneapolis, is resigning from his post effective Dec. 31. His position will be filled by Charles Hayssen, chief operating officer at Piper Capital Management. Stream, who has been with Piper Jaffray for 35 years, could not be reached for comment on his future plans.
Reuters America Inc. has named four executives to new positions in news and television. All report to Jeann
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?