Two Buy-Side Firms See Value in FTID
Boston-based Eaton Vance Management and New York-based JPMorgan Fleming Asset Management have selected Fair Value Information Service from FT Interactive Data (FTID), a provider of financial information and analytics. The service is designed to help funds value foreign securities where market quotes are not available due to post-closing events. Funds use the information to compute daily NAV calculations. Jackson National Life Insurance Company and ING Fund
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?