Blue Curve, a London-based provider of research management software, has boosted its Research.Net product suite with the purchase of the software assets of Mike Daines & Associates Ltd. (MDA), which went into administration in February. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Blue Curve’s Research.Net is a Web-based system that provides modules that allow buy- and sell-side analysts to manage earnings data and produce and distribute research to users over the product of their choice.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management