As ADP was announcing its plans to purchase Shark Information Services Corp., news emerged that yet another of Shark's major customers had decided not to renew its contract with the vendor. Los Angeles-based institutional broker Jefferies & Co. has ousted Shark in favor of ILX Systems Inc.'s retail quote system. ADP signed a letter of intent to purchase the assets of Shark from San Francisco- based Data Broadcasting Corp. on March 6 (see related story, this issue).
The loss of Jefferies is t
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management