UK-based trading technology and market data vendor Fidessa has launched a standalone consolidated feed of global market data, to broaden the reach of its market data beyond its data display and core sell-side and buy-side trading software businesses.
The vendor began testing the consolidated feed around three months ago with a global bank that is building a new single-dealer trading portal that integrates Fidessa's data with display technologies from an unnamed third-party partner to support tho
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?