Bloomberg is redoubling efforts to convince customers of the value of its new pricing model for its Bloomberg Data License service of intraday and end-of-day market and reference data—known as the New Commercial Model (NCM)—which it originally introduced in March, and which could see the cost of Data License increase by between 30 and 100 percent over three years. The pricing model, which is...
- CAT Selection Shows Industry's Interest in Change
- Natural Language Processing: An Inside Look at How NLP is Used in the Capital Markets
- CFTC's Giancarlo: Regulators Need to Help Distributed-Ledger Technology Grow
- Raymond James Taps AxiomSL for Data Aggregation, Reporting
- TRG Expands FITS Beyond Data, Adds Task Management, Storage Tools