SunGard is adding market data from Peruvian stock exchange Bolsa de Valores de Lima to its SunGard Global Network, to round out its coverage of data from the exchanges in the Integrated Latin American Market (MILA) exchange consortium, in response to growing demand for access to Latin American markets. The vendor already provides access to data and order routing for the stock exchanges of Colombia...
- Thomson Reuters Begins Final Thomson One Phase-Out
- NewOak Plumps for Quantifi’s Single Pricing and Analytics Platform
- Broadridge Announces Global Post-Trade Management Solution, Aims to Streamline Operations for Sell Side
- Diversification, Rising Subscriber Revenues Boost Exchange Results
- Waters Rankings 2016: Entry Deadline Extended by a Week