QuantHouse, the real-time data subsidiary of S&P Capital IQ, will leverage network and trading telephony vendor BT's Radianz Cloud connectivity offering and Radianz Venue Interconnect low-latency network, to deliver European and American market data feeds to firms in the Asia-Pacific region.
Connecting to Radianz Cloud enables firms connected to BT financial extranet community across Asia to access QuantHouse's services, while RVI provides QuantHouse clients with low-latency connectivity between London and Singapore, Singapore and Tokyo, and from Tokyo to Chicago.
The partnership with BT continues QuantHouse's ongoing expansion in the region, which includes leveraging Japanese network and co-location provider KVH's infrastructure to provide clients with access to major Asian markets (IMD, Feb. 4), as well as opening an office in Singapore early this year, with further plans to open offices in Hong Kong, Tokyo and Australia by the end of the year (IMD, Jan. 29).
- Chain Locks in Sohtz as CMO
- MDW Special: Highlighting the Best Innovation Cities
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Aqumin Incorporates Alerting into ‘Landscape' Displays
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning