CodeStreet unveiled Market Data Works, its suite of tools for monitoring and developing to real-time market data feeds. Market Data Works comprises Market Data Studio for developers to create and save scenarios within data for testing applications; Market Data Metrics, which can be used by market data administrators to project data rates and monitor latency; and Market Data Warehouse, which can be used with any JDBC database such as Sybase or Oracle for anyone with a need to store data for a
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge