The large trader reporting requirements approved by the US Securities and Exchange Commission on July 26 will provide a better way to track transactions without placing a heavy operational burden for data collection, a data management specialist says. "It's not going to be particularly onerous, but you will find some organizations will have an issue with it," says Ed Ventura, president of Ventura...
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- Barchart Promotes Haraburda to CEO
- ITG Adds Enhancements Focused on User Experience for Posit Alert
- Instinet Names Govoni President of US Subsidiary
- Search for Liquidity Is An Ever-Changing Conundrum for the Buy Side