The large trader reporting requirements approved by the US Securities and Exchange Commission on July 26 will provide a better way to track transactions without placing a heavy operational burden for data collection, a data management specialist says. "It's not going to be particularly onerous, but you will find some organizations will have an issue with it," says Ed Ventura, president of Ventura...
- DueDil Adds CSV Uploads Feature
- Turret Transformation: As Communication Systems Evolve, Turrets Will Die Out
- Northern Trust To Use GlobalCollateral's Margin Settlement Service
- Opening Cross: My Campaign for Data Democracy Will ‘Trump’ Donald and Hillary
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC