The large trader reporting requirements approved by the US Securities and Exchange Commission on July 26 will provide a better way to track transactions without placing a heavy operational burden for data collection, a data management specialist says. "It's not going to be particularly onerous, but you will find some organizations will have an issue with it," says Ed Ventura, president of Ventura...
- BCA-FiscalNote Tool Offers Predictive Data on Impact of Energy Regulation
- UPDATE: Thomson Reuters, TruValue Labs Grow ESG Data in Eikon
- Icap PTRI CEO: Standards Must Be Made to Usher In Smart Contracts
- Quandl Embarks on Quest for Alternative Data
- Machine Learning, Blockchain Headline FinTech Innovation Lab Demo Day