The numbering standards body, which holds its largest annual meeting on December 8–9 in Jordan, is working through its service bureau to help implement the LEI. Nourredine Yous, of the Anna Service Bureau board, shares his thoughts on the organization’s path
The Association of National Numbering Agencies (Anna) will be 20 years old in 2012. Its achievements around the implementation of ISO 6166 (ISIN) and ISO 10962 (Classification of Financial Instruments) have been decisive for the breakthrough of those standards and their usage in the worldwide securities industry. But who is Anna? How important is its role for the financial industry? How is it evolving?...
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- June 2016: Poignancy and People Power
- Nikkei Introduces First Fees for Nikkei 225 Index
- Europe Unbundles Research and Execution