At the FISD meeting held in Sydney in April, S&P's Tim Chamberlain explored the critical decisions the firm took when embarking on its data strategy
Focusing on laying out a data operations capability prior to investment in technology has proven to be an effective approach for S&P to develop its EDM strategy, on its way up the maturity curve, according to Melbourne-based Tim Chamberlain, vice president, data strategy and operations, Standard & Poor's. The firm decided to start investing in master data management (MDM) software two years after...
- Chain Locks in Sohtz as CMO
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services's Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Nasdaq Readies First ‘Lab-Grown’ Analytics
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights