The Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC) and Swift have launched the utility for the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) Interim Compliant Identifier (CICI), including a web portal that enables self-registration and third-party registration at a fee of $200. Industry participants will be able to use the portal to access the CICI database free of charge.
The CICI is an interim measure that has been introduced while work continues on the establishment of a global legal entity i
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?