Friends Life Investments (FLI) has gone live with Markit Enterprise Data Management's (EDM) platform because the vendor was able to meet its tight implementation deadline and offer the flexibility to support its plans for growth, according to an executive at the newly created asset management arm of the Friends Life Group.
FLI needed to create an investment platform from scratch in less six months and Mark Versey, the firm's London-based chief investment officer, says that it was attracted to Ma
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management