The Legal Entity Identifier Implementation Group and Private Sector Preparatory Group are developing plans to include hierarchical and relationship data with the LEI, while legal experts are exploring Switzerland's suitability as the site of the LEI foundation that will run the Central Operating Unit
The Financial Stability Board (FSB) has released details of plans to include hierarchical data with the legal entity identifier (LEI), which will be presented to a new LEI governance committee in the New Year, along with a report on the eligibility of Switzerland as the location for the LEI foundation. It has also outlined policies to prevent pre-LEI systems duplicating codes. The FSB says the LEI...
- Eagle Alpha Unveils Alternative Data ‘Directory,' Eyes Proprietary ‘Crawled' Data
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push
- Trading Technologies Looks to Add Charting Capabilities in Q1 2017
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC
- Deloitte Adds Lamar To Regulatory Strategy Arm