The Legal Entity Identifier Implementation Group and Private Sector Preparatory Group are developing plans to include hierarchical and relationship data with the LEI, while legal experts are exploring Switzerland's suitability as the site of the LEI foundation that will run the Central Operating Unit
The Financial Stability Board (FSB) has released details of plans to include hierarchical data with the legal entity identifier (LEI), which will be presented to a new LEI governance committee in the New Year, along with a report on the eligibility of Switzerland as the location for the LEI foundation. It has also outlined policies to prevent pre-LEI systems duplicating codes. The FSB says the LEI...
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 18: Dos and Don'ts for PR People
- Blockchain Will Be Biggest Operations Disruptor, NAFIS Attendees Say
- Nasdaq Financial Framework Offers Harmonized Products Portfolio
- CBOE Makes Minority Investment in Eris Exchange, Announces Partnership