The Legal Entity Identifier Implementation Group and Private Sector Preparatory Group are developing plans to include hierarchical and relationship data with the LEI, while legal experts are exploring Switzerland's suitability as the site of the LEI foundation that will run the Central Operating Unit
The Financial Stability Board (FSB) has released details of plans to include hierarchical data with the legal entity identifier (LEI), which will be presented to a new LEI governance committee in the New Year, along with a report on the eligibility of Switzerland as the location for the LEI foundation. It has also outlined policies to prevent pre-LEI systems duplicating codes. The FSB says the LEI...
- Bloomberg Clients Hit By Terminal ‘Slowness'
- BST Awards 2016 Winners' Interview: UBS Delta
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Product for 2016—Commcise
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters