The Legal Entity Identifier Implementation Group and Private Sector Preparatory Group are developing plans to include hierarchical and relationship data with the LEI, while legal experts are exploring Switzerland's suitability as the site of the LEI foundation that will run the Central Operating Unit
The Financial Stability Board (FSB) has released details of plans to include hierarchical data with the legal entity identifier (LEI), which will be presented to a new LEI governance committee in the New Year, along with a report on the eligibility of Switzerland as the location for the LEI foundation. It has also outlined policies to prevent pre-LEI systems duplicating codes. The FSB says the LEI...
- Icap Provides US Treasury Pricing, FX Spot Rates to Wind Clients
- ASX to Decide on Replacing CHESS Platform with Distributed-Ledger Solution by End of 2017
- IBM Buys Promontory Financial, Blends Watson's AI with Regulatory Expertise
- Benzinga Raises $3 Million to Boost Sales, Product Staff
- Visible Alpha Taps Content Acquisition Vet Greening