Firms have to muster the will and resources to act on data management improvements before advancing innovations, or even compliance efforts, according to several speakers and panelists at the Toronto Financial Information Summit on July 10.
Inside Reference Data editor Michael Shashoua ties together common sentiments from panelists at the Toronto Financial Information Summit concerning the costs and resources issues that firms are thinking about when it comes to tackling data management project, including regulatory compliance efforts.
- Bank Collaboration Releases MiFID II Data Model
- UPDATE: Thomson Reuters, TruValue Labs Grow ESG Data in Eikon
- Machine Learning, Blockchain Headline FinTech Innovation Lab Demo Day
- Thomson Reuters, HKEx Ally on RMB Indexes
- Perseus Cancels Infrastructure Work Amid Concerns over Brexit-, Russell-Related Volumes