Firms have to muster the will and resources to act on data management improvements before advancing innovations, or even compliance efforts, according to several speakers and panelists at the Toronto Financial Information Summit on July 10.
Inside Reference Data editor Michael Shashoua ties together common sentiments from panelists at the Toronto Financial Information Summit concerning the costs and resources issues that firms are thinking about when it comes to tackling data management project, including regulatory compliance efforts.
- Exablaze Slashes NIC Latency; Improves Compatibility, Synchronization
- Eka, GlobalView Partner for Commodities Analytics
- Chicago Stock Exchange Bought by Investor Group Led by China's Casin Group
- Almax Enlists Victory Networks, Sumo Capital for AI News Platform Testing
- ESMA Seeks Data Experts for Reporting Working Group