During a webcast about the legal entity identifier on November 27, industry participants provided insights into the Financial Stability Board's work on the identifier, discussed firms' implementation plans and considered the lessons that can be learned from the introduction of existing identifiers
The Financial Stability Board (FSB) has drawn up concrete plans for the creation of the legal entity identifier system, which is set to become one of the biggest data management stories next year when it is set up. Many firms have begun to change their systems accordingly and register for interim LEIs, but questions remain about the implications of the FSB's plans.
During this webinar, panellists discuss:
- the extent to which the LEI will help to manage risk
- the current status of the LEI project globally
- implementation challenges faced by industry participants
- key dates and developments to prepare for in 2013
The speakers are:
- Sue Baldwin, head of vendor management, JP Morgan Chase
- Olivier Rose, head of projects and international data management, Societe Generale Securities Services
- Mark Davies, vice president, LEI business development, DTCC
- Darren Purcell, director, CUSIP Global Services
- Scott Preiss, Vice President, CUSIP Global Services
Moderator: Nicholas Hamilton, reporter, Inside Reference Data
More from Inside Reference Data
Updating your subscription status
Work with us on your Integrated Marketing Campaigns
WatersTechnology offers a full range of custom research, surveys, webcasts, video and whitepapers for firms looking to demonstrate thought-leadership through their marketing campaigns and generate sales leads. Do you have bespoke requirements?
21 May 2013
21 May 2013
19 Jun 2013
27 Jun 2013
Complex, dated and unwieldy data infrastructure is not uncommon among even the most progressive companies in the world of finance. As financial regulations...
With the launch of a new legal entity identifier (LEI) looming, the financial services industry needs to get ready to ensure efficient and timely implementation...