Data industry veteran Doug Jeffrey has joined corporate actions and investment accounting software vendor Information Mosaic as president of the Americas, responsible for expanding the vendor's business and support and professional services teams in the US. Jeffrey was most recently executive vice president at Netik, prior to which he was EMEA managing director at telecoms vendor Westcom, and also held roles at Interactive Data, Reuters, Swift, New Era of Networks and Thomson Corporation, and sp
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management