Dan and Anthony celebrate the one-year anniversary of the podcast.
CFTC's chairman says a rule needs to be in place.
CFTC commissioner will look to make reforms to help foster fintech growth.
The CEO of Luxembourg Stock Exchange discusses how he reshaped the Exchange's outlook in the global markets.
Bloomberg analysts have different tales to tell for 2017 when it comes to regulatory oversight for asset managers in the US and Europe.
The DataHub was built in partnership with vendor Financial Fabric using a co-sourcing model.
A survey of 234 asset managers reveals that only 13 percent intend to continue paying for research from all top nine investment banks under Mifid II.
Robert Robie, senior vice president of fixed-income analytics at FactSet, says the decision to add the models is aimed at addressing the industry's concerns around the retirement of Barclays Point risk analytics platform.
OTAS adds real-time alerts to Lingo product suite to help traders capture risk and act accordingly.
Knous has spent 30 years in buy-side investment, data and technology roles.
- Mizuho Bank Takes Thomson Reuters’ FX Desktop
- Natural Language Processing: An Inside Look at How NLP is Used in the Capital Markets
- CAT Selection Shows Industry's Interest in Change
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 53: CAT Decision, Reg AT, Natural Language Processing
- Silexx Adds Data from OTC Markets