C-level executives at Waters USA talk about creating areas where innovation can prosper.
Banks are preparing for FRTB and vendors are pushing the industry to figure out an infrastructure strategy to deal with it.
Waters USA panelists said good regulatory technology exists but is useless without good data.
Questions remain about whether the current clock drift between exchanges and broker-dealers will allow for accurate data.
Panelists at Waters USA 2016 had contrasting views on the impact of robo advisors.
The fines are part of ongoing efforts to unravel a litany of failures by firms associated with the 1Malaysia Development Bhd fund.
The new functionality provides a list of bonds that are most likely to trade in the near term.
The trading network created a virtual hub, allowing buy-side clients to review new technology products.
The State of Wisconsin Investment Board is expanding its use of BNY Mellon's OnCore middle-office outsourcing solution.
Roth will bring more than 20 years of experience as a consumer and provider of data to help commercialize Almax's offering.
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters
- Datawatch Adds Support for Streaming Data, Regulations, HTML5 in Latest Panopticon Release
- BlackRock Integrates ICE Continuous Pricing
- American Financial Technology Awards 2016 - All the Winners
- Deutsche Bank Strengthens Innovation with Two New Hires