A look back at the best stories published across all the Waters brands.
Dan and Anthony talk about the future of trading turrets and Sifma's response to the CAT plan.
EBS BrokerTec CEO Gil Mandelzis will leave the company as Icap continues with sale of voice brokerage business to Tullett Prebon.
Latest framework offers interoperability for developers working on browsers.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 26: Wei-Shen Wong, Waters Hong Kong Reporter, Talks Fintech in Asia
Dan talks with Waters Hong Kong-based reporter, Wei-Shen Wong, about fintech hubs in Asia.
John introduces himself as the new deputy editor for Buy-Side Technology and considers how in times of upheaval, we look for the comforts of the past.
Constantinos Antoniades, head of fixed income at Liquidnet, discusses the launch of latest tool.
The data provider is teaming up with OptionsCity Software to deliver the new functionality.
Fincad's James Church talks with WatersTechnology about expanding the F3 offering to portfolio managers, traders and risk managers.
Users can now access multi-asset class risk models pulled from Axioma Risk to rebalance portfolios.
- Survey: Access to Alternative Investments Is Low
- Liquidnet Launches Invitation Tool for Finding Liquidity in Fixed Income Dark Pool
- European Commission Adopts ISIN and RTS 23 Under MiFID II
- GLEIF CEO: LEI Registrations Will Hit Target By 2020
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program