Dan and Anthony discuss Thomson Reuters’ purchase of Redi and the most recent Waters event.
Dan looks at both sides of the argument focusing on Accenture's new blockchain development.
The two firms will build a distributed-ledger prototype within Digital Asset’s platform.
Gavin Kaimowitz, head of Sapient Global Markets' data practice, discusses the launch of Sapient Synapse.
Dan chats with US staff writer Emilia David about their September features.
Michael Chin, global head of equities at Thomson Reuters, and Rishi Nangalia, CEO of Redi, speak to WatersTechnology about the deal.
COO Sudhir Warrier speaks to WatersTechnology about moving to Indata's iPM Cloud.
Panelists acknowledged a skills gap that is hampering even faster takeup of machine-learning tools.
Launch of cloud-based, streamlined version of Colline solution aimed at buy-side collateral management compliance and efficiency.
As data functions reach maturity, buy-in from other c-level positions is crucial the emerging CDO function.
- Thomson Reuters Acquires Redi, Looks to Grow Buy-Side Trading Capabilities
- Golden Copy: Sibos Preview
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 36: Thomson Reuters-Redi Deal, Chicago Trading Technology Summit
- Metalogix Introduces New Data Collaboration Service
- GoldenSource Integrates Market Data Module into EDM Platform