Jean-Paul Carbonnier talks with Corvil and NYSE Technologies about their partnership to form LatencyStats.com, a portal that provides detailed latency statistics and a discussion forum to promote latency transparency.
* Mark Reece, eTrading Solutions Architect, HSBC
* Mark Schaedel, Senior Vice President, Global Data Products, NYSE Technologies
* Fergal Toomey, Chief Scientist & Co-Founder
* An Intro to Latencystats
* A Roadmap for Future Developments
* Attracting Third Parties to Latencystats
* Industry Standards for Latency Measurement
* The Law of Latency Relativity
Latest news from Sell Side Technology
Updating your subscription status
CALL-FOR-ENTRY NOW OPEN
Call-for-entry is now open for the 2nd annual Sell-Side Technology Awards 2014, which take place in New York on April 15. For more details of the criteria across the 24 award categories that recognize the leading technologies and third-party vendors in their area of expertise click here.
A fast, flexible and reliable investment decision-making process must be based on access to accurate and consistent information throughout an organization....
We have truly entered the Age of Bring Your Own Device, or BYOD. And as with every new era fuelled by innovation, the new challenges are screaming for...