Xavier Rolet—CEO of the London Stock Exchange—will step down as chairman of the board of Turquoise as of April 8. The move is part of a reshuffle of Turquoise’s board. Taking Rolet’s place as chairman will be David Lester, incumbent CEO of Turquoise. Adrian Farnham, currently COO, will then be promoted to CEO. Nicolas Bertrand, head of equities and derivatives at the LSE, has also been confirmed...
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Seismic Gets $40 Million Strategic Funding
- Flow Traders Enlists Corvil For Monitoring Datafeeds, Trading Systems ‘Integrity’
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights