Xavier Rolet—CEO of the London Stock Exchange—will step down as chairman of the board of Turquoise as of April 8. The move is part of a reshuffle of Turquoise’s board. Taking Rolet’s place as chairman will be David Lester, incumbent CEO of Turquoise. Adrian Farnham, currently COO, will then be promoted to CEO. Nicolas Bertrand, head of equities and derivatives at the LSE, has also been confirmed...
- Eagle Alpha Unveils Alternative Data ‘Directory,' Eyes Proprietary ‘Crawled' Data
- Boston Trust Taps SS&C for Hosting, Data Management Outsourcing
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC
- Smart Contract Alliance Formed to Promote the Technology