Luxembourg-headquartered TMX Atrium, a provider of infrastructure technologies, has increased the capacity of its ultra-low latency connectivity service in Europe.
TMX Atrium now offers 10-gigabits-per-second (Gbps) connectivity as part of its offering, which includes links between Moscow and London, Frankfurt and Stockholm, respectively.
"We believe this high bandwidth/ultra-low latency capability provides participants with a competitive advantage and sets TMX Atrium apart from other connectivity providers," says Emmanuel Carjat, managing director, TMX Atrium. "As the adoption of technology, such as multicast and 10Gpbs connectivity, has become more wide-spread, TMX Atrium has been able to re-engineer its flexible network in order to help more participants move off legacy connectivity platforms and take advantage of new markets and trading opportunities."
- Excel Add-in MarketXLS ‘Adds in' Barchart Data
- IP Trade Expands Presence in Europe, Partners with Eliofaber
- Bell Direct Rings in Charting Changes with Markit Chartworks
- Opening Cross: My Campaign for Data Democracy Will ‘Trump’ Donald and Hillary
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC