New York-based capital markets consultancy and technology firm Synechron won the best distributed-ledger technology project and the best use of the Agile methodology categories at this year's Sell-Side Technology Awards in New York.
Dan DeFrancesco, deputy editor, sell side, talks to Sandeep Kumar, managing director of capital markets for Synechron, about his firm’s two wins in this year's awards, how Synechron’s Blockchain Accelerator Program differentiates itself from other offerings in the distributed-ledger technology space, and the impact the Agile methodology had on the program.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition