Sure, we know what the US Securities Exchange Committee (SEC) and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) believe to have caused the May 6 "Flash Crash", but what do the players on the trading floor involved in this drama believe to have happened?
At this year's Best Execution USA event, which was held at the Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers, Marcos Lopez de Prado, who heads high frequency futures trading at Tudor Investment Corp., gave the keynote address. His presentation discussed the
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- CME Hires Ex-Analyst, Strategist Honoré to Lead Data Product Management
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 82: An Examination of ESG & What's New With Reg SCI