The price of data is going up. That was the opening statement made at a panel discussion on performance measurement and new frontiers in risk at Tuesday's Buy-Side Technology North America Summit. A combination of vendor monopolization and increasing data complexity is driving up prices, and buy-side firms have no choice but to roll with the punches.
"It used to be that it was fees based on location," said Frances Barney, managing director of performance and risk analytics at BNY Mellon Asset Se
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?