Cloud technology is becoming more and more entrenched, and seems to be evolving into an industry standard. So it is no surprise that moves are being made to style it to the behavior and social dynamics of trading. By James Rundle If you look at attitudes toward cloud technology even six months ago and compare them to those that exist today, you can see a radical shift in perspective. Security concerns...
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 36: Thomson Reuters-Redi Deal, Chicago Trading Technology Summit
- ITG Releases Volume Participation Forecasting Tool
- CLS to Develop Payment Netting Service Using Distributed-Ledger Technology
- Hanweck Hires CMO, Support Engineer
- BoA Merrill Lynch Handed $12.5 Million Fine by SEC over Mini-Flash Crashes