BST spoke with Ojas Rege, vice president of products at MobileIron, about the trends that are developing in the mobile space. Rege examines everything from the fall of the BlackBerry, to the ability for users to enter trades from their Apple iPads, to the three major trends facing the industry as we head into 2012.
BST: You recently attended a gathering of about 40 hedge fund managers to discuss the evolution of mobile capabilities on Wall Street. What was the most interesting takeaway?
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?