As firms look to rationalize their fixed costs and maximize ROI, the need for system consolidation has taken on new significance.
Pierre-Alois Koch, business development manager for North America at Misys Sophis, talks about the main drivers of system consolidation, the specific systems being consolidated, and the risks associated with it.
Misys Sophis is the buy-side arm of Misys, which is currently in merger talks with Temenos.
- R3 Offers Free Access to the Corda Blockchain Code
- SocGen Taps Smartkarma to Meet MiFID 2 Unbundling Regs
- Opus Launches Compliance Solution for Third-Party Risk Assessment
- Machine Learning, Capgemini and Talent Acquisition: A Week in Review
- enepath and Insightful Join Forces to Integrate Voice Trading with Data