As firms look to rationalize their fixed costs and maximize ROI, the need for system consolidation has taken on new significance.
Pierre-Alois Koch, business development manager for North America at Misys Sophis, talks about the main drivers of system consolidation, the specific systems being consolidated, and the risks associated with it.
Misys Sophis is the buy-side arm of Misys, which is currently in merger talks with Temenos.
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting
- OpenFin Names Account Director, Europe COO
- Instinet Names Govoni President of US Subsidiary
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- Rimes Adds Best Credit Data Muni, Corporate Prices to Managed Services