As firms look to rationalize their fixed costs and maximize ROI, the need for system consolidation has taken on new significance.
Pierre-Alois Koch, business development manager for North America at Misys Sophis, talks about the main drivers of system consolidation, the specific systems being consolidated, and the risks associated with it.
Misys Sophis is the buy-side arm of Misys, which is currently in merger talks with Temenos.
- Natural Language Processing: An Inside Look at How NLP is Used in the Capital Markets
- Thomson Reuters Completes Redi Acquisition
- Thesys Selected by SROs to Build Massive Audit Trail
- FactSet Adds Axioma's Linear Fixed-Income, Multi-Asset Class Models
- DTCC Appoints Derek West as Chief Compliance Officer for European Trade Repository