As firms look to rationalize their fixed costs and maximize ROI, the need for system consolidation has taken on new significance.
Pierre-Alois Koch, business development manager for North America at Misys Sophis, talks about the main drivers of system consolidation, the specific systems being consolidated, and the risks associated with it.
Misys Sophis is the buy-side arm of Misys, which is currently in merger talks with Temenos.
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 28: Larry Malakian (aka, Tony Malakian's Dad)
- Eagle Alpha Unveils Alternative Data ‘Directory,' Eyes Proprietary ‘Crawled' Data
- Banks Build MiFID II Specs, Start Search for Vendors
- Trading Technologies Looks to Add Charting Capabilities in Q1 2017
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push