Newedge and MTS have collaborated on an MTF that will marry buy-side cash lenders with sell-side collateral providers.
With Basel III requiring banks to hold onto more capital, those institutions are as strapped as ever. The buy side, on the other hand, is sitting on pools of cash. Broker Newedge and European bond trading platform MTS saw last April that the two could help each other. Together they created the Agency Cash Management (ACM) electronic auction platform for the tri-party repo market. It launched in late...
- Citadel Appoints Lieblich as CTO of its Hedge Fund Business
- Traiana's Harmony Equity Service Volume Growth Nearly Triples
- Duet Group Implements Eze Software Investment Suite
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- Scotiabank's Zerbs: Biggest Legacy Pain in Middle Tier