Newedge and MTS have collaborated on an MTF that will marry buy-side cash lenders with sell-side collateral providers.
With Basel III requiring banks to hold onto more capital, those institutions are as strapped as ever. The buy side, on the other hand, is sitting on pools of cash. Broker Newedge and European bond trading platform MTS saw last April that the two could help each other. Together they created the Agency Cash Management (ACM) electronic auction platform for the tri-party repo market. It launched in late...
- CAT Selection Shows Industry's Interest in Change
- Natural Language Processing: An Inside Look at How NLP is Used in the Capital Markets
- CFTC's Giancarlo: Regulators Need to Help Distributed-Ledger Technology Grow
- Raymond James Taps AxiomSL for Data Aggregation, Reporting
- TRG Expands FITS Beyond Data, Adds Task Management, Storage Tools