Data Explorers' specialty in securities lending will provide an expansive data set and series of indices to clients.
Some acquisitions in the financial technology make more sense than others. Considering prevailing conditions in the market today, one would be hard-pressed to find a brighter combination than new buy-side technology offerings enabled by expansive information. UK credit data provider Markit claims it has achieved that combination with its addition this week of securities lending data provider Data...
- AFTAs 2016: Best Middle-Office Initiative: Data Management, Reconciliation and Clearing—Indus Valley Partners
- Markit's Rayfield Moves to Asset Control
- Co-Sourcing v. Outsourcing: A Look at Rotation Capital's ‘DataHub' with Financial Fabric
- SimCorp Reshuffles European Operations
- FactSet Launches FinTech Index