Data Explorers' specialty in securities lending will provide an expansive data set and series of indices to clients.
Some acquisitions in the financial technology make more sense than others. Considering prevailing conditions in the market today, one would be hard-pressed to find a brighter combination than new buy-side technology offerings enabled by expansive information. UK credit data provider Markit claims it has achieved that combination with its addition this week of securities lending data provider Data...
- R3 Offers Free Access to the Corda Blockchain Code
- SocGen Taps Smartkarma to Meet MiFID 2 Unbundling Regs
- Opus Launches Compliance Solution for Third-Party Risk Assessment
- Machine Learning, Capgemini and Talent Acquisition: A Week in Review
- enepath and Insightful Join Forces to Integrate Voice Trading with Data