Greater requirements surrounding risk mitigation and outsourcing management are transforming the role of CTO, hedge fund and private equity managers say.
Not long ago, the buy-side CTO or CIO role was an obliquely ancillary position—someone who investors rarely inquired about, and who was more likely to be found tinkering with IT equipment in a dark room than driving business strategy or facing due-diligence questions. Today, CTOs manage a very different—and in some ways, unexpected—set of responsibilities that will continue to evolve in the...
- Focus on Technology for Better Risk Management
- Europe Unbundles Research and Execution
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting