Moves to centralize clients onto a single platform.
Chicago-headquartered Northern Trust has implemented the Cadis data management solution in its investment operations outsourcing business, with the aim of centralizing its connectivity and data gathering for client order management systems. The firm, which has around 20 fully-outsourced clients and a further 20 component outsourced, has brought the solution onto its fund servicing platform and begun...
- Europe Unbundles Research and Execution
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- ITG Adds Enhancements Focused on User Experience for Posit Alert
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 19: BNP's Growth Plans, Buy Side KYC
- Seismic Gets $40 Million Strategic Funding