Moves to centralize clients onto a single platform.
Chicago-headquartered Northern Trust has implemented the Cadis data management solution in its investment operations outsourcing business, with the aim of centralizing its connectivity and data gathering for client order management systems. The firm, which has around 20 fully-outsourced clients and a further 20 component outsourced, has brought the solution onto its fund servicing platform and begun...
- CAT Selection Shows Industry's Interest in Change
- Natural Language Processing: An Inside Look at How NLP is Used in the Capital Markets
- CFTC's Giancarlo: Regulators Need to Help Distributed-Ledger Technology Grow
- Raymond James Taps AxiomSL for Data Aggregation, Reporting
- TRG Expands FITS Beyond Data, Adds Task Management, Storage Tools