Asset managers are more worried about the alpha performance of the algorithms they deploy than their speed, according to panelists speaking at yesterday's Buy-Side Technology European Summit, hosted in the suave surroundings of the Royal Horseguards Hotel in Westminster, London.
Moderator Peter van Kleef, managing director of inter-dealer broker Lakeview Capital Market Services, was joined on the panel by Neil J. Smith, vice president of State Street Global Advisors (SSGA); Mark Kontkowski, dire
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?