The question of outsourcing and streamlining operations ─ with more than the hint of a nod toward cloud computing ─ was high on the agenda at Buy-Side technology's 2012 European Summit, which took place on May 22 at the Royal Horseguard's Hotel in London.
Cloud computing cropped up during the first discussion of the day ─ the CTOs' roundtable on strategies for making effective investment technology decisions ─ during which Daniel Sullivan, executive director of the European operations vendor man
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?