Mas Nakachi appreciates the fact that central clearing will reduce counterparty risk. At the same time, the managing director of business development at integrated platform provider Calypso sees the challenges that central clearing and the associated collateral requirements will have on his clients.
The drive to standardize derivatives was done for the right reasons, he says, but has since gone too far. The capital charges have becomes so extreme that they threaten to eliminate legitimate
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- CME Hires Ex-Analyst, Strategist Honoré to Lead Data Product Management
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 82: An Examination of ESG & What's New With Reg SCI