Automation in the corporate bonds space is ramping up.
After a minor delay, Goldman Sachs launched GSessions two weeks ago, which allows users to trade corporate bonds in large volumes electronically during twice-weekly sessions. In April, BlackRock announced it would launch the Aladdin Trading Network, a bond-trading network that allows money managers to trade directly with one another. UBS operates its Price Improvement Network (PIN), and vendors like Bloomberg, MarketAxess and Tradeweb, provi
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?